This Policy does not apply to any third-party websites and applications that you may find through our Website, including those that may be related to our services. Before clicking on any links, you should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of third-party websites and applications.
What information do we collect?
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, where you were redirected from, length of visit and number of page views);
- Commenters’ name, email address and IP address;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or your mobile device when you visit it. When a cookie is stored on your device, it ensures our website functionality and helps us to recognize you when you revisit our website.
- Identify whether the same visitor is browsing the website as someone who has already visited;
- Determine whether you have consented to cookies being placed on your devices;
- Recall the actions you have taken on the website;
- Google Analytics cookies are used to collect statistical information about your website use.
Google Analytics Cookies
You can delete any cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent cookies from being stored on your device.
For more information on how to delete cookies, as well as other useful information related to cookies you can find more information at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Our use of your personal data
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To administer the website;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising this website;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We will not provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
You may find links to third-party websites or applications on this Site, but we are not responsible for the data collected on such websites or their use. Please review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of third-party websites and applications before clicking on any links.
Storage periods for personal data
Personal data shall generally be retained for as long as the contractual relationship may give rise to valid claims or as necessary for the exercise and protection of our legitimate interests. Personal data that are no longer required shall be destroyed.